Special Event Insurance
Click here to get a policy today?
Lionstone offers Special Event policies designed to cover General Liability, Property, Bad Weather, Liquor Liability, muscial instruments and Event Cancellation! Policies start as low as $65 for an event.
Great Coverage for large and small events such as:
- Animal Shows
- Anniversary Party
- Antique Show
- Arts Festival
- Award Presentations
- Bar Mitzvah
- Baby Shower
- Beer tents/gardens
- Car Shows
- Chamber Of Commerce
- College Sporting Events
- Conventions/Trade shows
- Fashion Shows
- Fund Raisers
- Movie Shoots
- Golf Outings
- Mixed Martial Arts
- Motor Vehicle Events
- Political Rally
- Social Events
- Sporting Events
- Youth Sports Day Camps
- And Many other event types
Special Events Insurance Overview
Product Coverages and Features Include:
Reasons why coverage is important:
- Designed to cover General Liability, Property, Bad Weather, Liquor Liability, muscial instruments and Event Cancellation!
- Host Liquor Liability available in most states when purchased
with the General Liability- Host Products provide separate limits for Host Liquor
Liability and General Liability exposures
- Automatic coverage for volunteers, temporary or leased workers, and committee members
- Food and beverage products liability provided
- Medical payments coverage provided
- Damage to rented premises provided
- Personal & Advertising Injury provided
- Property owner may be included as additional insured at no charge
- Low minimum premium
- Protect your Homeowner�s Policy-- Don�t take the chance of reducing your limits due to a
Special Event claim
- Homeowner�s Policy may not provide high limits required by the facility or sponsor, and/or may not add an additional insured to the policy
- Homeowner�s Policy may cap their host liquor liability limit at $300,000
- Personal Umbrella Policy may contain a liquor liability exclusion
- Facility or sponsor is requiring a certificate of insurance
- Facility or sponsor wants to be added as an additional insured
- Protect the assets of your Directors and Officers
Special Events Insurance Claims Examples
General LiabilityClaims Examples:
Liquor Liability Claims Examples:
- Claimant attended a golf tournament and tripped over a sprinkler head. Claimant suffered a fractured kneecap, and needed reconstructive surgery. Medical bills totaled $40,000.
- Insured was holding a basketball tournament at a YMCA. During the game the gymnasium
floor was damaged. Property owner sued for the property damages totaling $35,200.
- Insured held a theater performance at a local high school auditorium. Fake blood was used for a
special effect, and damaged the curtains in the facility. The property owner sued the insured for the damage to the
curtains totaling $12,500.
Host Liquor liability Claims Examples:
- A minor was served alcohol at a brew festival sponsored by the insured. After leaving the festival, the minor got into his car, lost control of his vehicle and struck a telephone pole. Claimant suffered severe facial lacerations and sued the event sponsor and beer vendor for illegal service to a minor. Medical bills totaled $150,000.
- An attendee was drinking heavily at a holiday party hosted by the insured. While driving home, the
attendee lost control of her vehicle and hit a tractor-trailer head on. The driver of the truck suffered severe injuries.
The driver brought suit against the host of the party for negligence in serving the intoxicated guest. The driver�s
injuries total $300,000.
Contact us now for a free quote!